Toy Market in Bulgaria Grew 15% in 2013
Bulgaria's toy market has seen BGN 20 M growth in 2013.
A Bulgarian family tends to spend BGN 120 on toys ahead of festive days, meaning more money is being put aside for them now than a few years ago, the website Investor.bg has revealed.
The online market is also developing at a fast rate, with toys bought per family on the Internet worth BGN 98 on an average.
Internet sales are among the reasons for market growth, as toys become more and more accessible to residents of towns and villages.
Twenty to thirty Bulgarian toy retailers open every year, but only one of them (on the average) manages to place itself on the market.
Data by the Global Industry Analysts quoted by Investor.bg shows the world's toy market is expected to amount of USD 100 B by 2015.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 1.6% Y/Y in March
- » YouTube Launches Partner Programme in Bulgaria
- » Increased Number of Bulgarians Vacate Locally
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Expects Substantial Investments from German, US Companies in 2015
- » 'Bulgaria's Lavish Red-Carpet Welcome to Iran's Gas'
- » Wizz Air Launching Flights to New European Destinations Earlier