Toy Market in Bulgaria Grew 15% in 2013
Bulgaria's toy market has seen BGN 20 M growth in 2013.
A Bulgarian family tends to spend BGN 120 on toys ahead of festive days, meaning more money is being put aside for them now than a few years ago, the website Investor.bg has revealed.
The online market is also developing at a fast rate, with toys bought per family on the Internet worth BGN 98 on an average.
Internet sales are among the reasons for market growth, as toys become more and more accessible to residents of towns and villages.
Twenty to thirty Bulgarian toy retailers open every year, but only one of them (on the average) manages to place itself on the market.
Data by the Global Industry Analysts quoted by Investor.bg shows the world's toy market is expected to amount of USD 100 B by 2015.
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Conference „Prevention of Problem Payments in Utility Sector“
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Bulgaria Still Behind Most of EU in Mobile Shopping
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Vice President Yotova Speaks With Representatives of Bulgarian Communities in Neighbouring Countries