2 T Of Spoiled Meat Intercepted at BG-Romanian Border
Romanian border police intercepted a Bulgarian truck with 2 tons of spoiled chicken meat, reports Mediafax.
The driver is also Bulgarian. He refused to provide any documents for origin and ownership of the cargo.
The meat, packed in 200 boxes, was supposed to be delivered to two companies in Oltenica and Bucharest.
The Romanian sanitary inspection established that the meat was not fit for consumption and ordered its confiscation and destruction.
The driver was fined the equivalent of EUR 225.
- » Gunshots in Front of a Court in Istanbul
- » Eight People are Missing after a Landslide in Switzerland
- » 5.5 on the Richter Scale Shakes Iran and Iraq
- » Google Will Ask: 'Are You Depressed?'
- » 5 Women were Burned Alive in Tanzania Because they were Considered Witches
- » Who is the highest Paid Actor for Television Series in 2017
I once worked in a meat processing factory, and occasionally we would come across a box of chicken that had spoiled and it didn't half smell bad.
I pity the poor workers who will have to get rid of 200 boxes, I'm sure some of them will feel like vomiting from the smell.