Bulgaria to Meet Canada in Football Friendly
Bulgaria's national football team will play Canada in a friendly match on May 23.
The two football federations agreed to stage the match in the Austrian town of Ritzing, approximately 80km from the capital Vienna.
Bulgaria and Canada have never met before in an official match. The North Americans are currently in a dismal 14-game winless streak, with their last victory dating back to 2012, against Cuba.
Meanwhile, coach Lyuboslav Penev's side began 2014 with a 2:1 home win over Belarus in a friendly in Sofia.
In September, Bulgaria will begin its qualifying campaign for the 2016 European Championship, in a group with Italy, Norway, Croatia, Azerbaijan, and Malta.
- » Klitchko Revealed why he Gave up Boxing
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Received a Ban for Five Matches
- » Dimitar Dimitorv "Hero" was Appointed as the New Manager of Ludogorets
- » Usain Bolt 'Says Goodbye to Everything' as He Retires
- » Video Games Could Become an Olympic Discipline by 2024
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastic Team Won the Silver at the World Challenge Cup 2017 in Kazan, Russia