All Bulgarian Households To Have 30 Mbps Internet By 2020
All Bulgarian households must have access to internet with 30 Mbps or faster by 2020, according to the plans of the Transport Ministry.
More than half of the households must have access to internet of 100 Mbps or faster.
The plans for development of broadband infrastructure of the next generation were discussed at a meeting of the Information Technology and Communications public committee of the Transport Ministry.
- » Nearly All Bulgargaz's Money Held in KTB
- » Apricot Rakia From Silistra To Be In Short Supply This Year
- » KTB To Stay Closed Beyond September 21
- » Bulgaria Sold Woodland to South Stream Despite Freeze of Activities
- » Bulgaria, Westinghouse Sign Shareholders' Agreement on Unit 7
- » Bulgaria’s Top Court Scraps Controversial Fee on Renewables