All Bulgarian Households To Have 30 Mbps Internet By 2020
All Bulgarian households must have access to internet with 30 Mbps or faster by 2020, according to the plans of the Transport Ministry.
More than half of the households must have access to internet of 100 Mbps or faster.
The plans for development of broadband infrastructure of the next generation were discussed at a meeting of the Information Technology and Communications public committee of the Transport Ministry.
- » Bulgaria’s Central Bank Published Handbook on Financial Products and Services
- » US Sending 3,000 More Troops to Afghanistan
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations
- » Simple Secrets for Boosting Your Confidencе