All Bulgarian Households To Have 30 Mbps Internet By 2020
All Bulgarian households must have access to internet with 30 Mbps or faster by 2020, according to the plans of the Transport Ministry.
More than half of the households must have access to internet of 100 Mbps or faster.
The plans for development of broadband infrastructure of the next generation were discussed at a meeting of the Information Technology and Communications public committee of the Transport Ministry.
- » The Price of Bitcoin Traded Near its All-time High.
- » How to Best Manage Your Business Expense Records
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Germany ‘to Ban All Arms Shipment to Turkey’
- » Body of Salvador Dali Exhumed For Paternity Test