All Bulgarian Households To Have 30 Mbps Internet By 2020
All Bulgarian households must have access to internet with 30 Mbps or faster by 2020, according to the plans of the Transport Ministry.
More than half of the households must have access to internet of 100 Mbps or faster.
The plans for development of broadband infrastructure of the next generation were discussed at a meeting of the Information Technology and Communications public committee of the Transport Ministry.
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria, Russia Discuss Future of Equipment Built for Scrapped Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgaria to Back Lending to SMEs with EUR 102 M in EU Funds by 2020
- » EC Closes 2012 Power Exports Case against Bulgaria
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Firm Wins Most Secure Cloud Platform Award
- » China’s JAC Motors Looks into Opportunities to Start Making Electric Cars in Bulgaria