Auto Supply Companies Create 20,000 New Jobs in Bulgaria
About 50 foreign auto supply companies have opened production facilities in Bulgaria providing jobs to 20,000 employees, according to data by InvestBulgaria Agency.
Two automotive clusters are already operating in the regions of Sofia and Plovdiv, and the industry can boost development of microelectronics, Bulgaria's Dnevnik informs.
The number of major auto suppliers of leading European automobile companies opening production facilities in Bulgaria is on the rise. These include the German Festo and Behr-Hella (automobile air-conditioning).
Chinese automobile manufacturers are also interested in investing in facilities in Bulgaria, Dnevnik reminds. The expansion of Great Wall production in Bulgarian Bahovitsa can lead to the manufacture of certain automotive components in the country, as well.
American Johnson Control's has also opened an electronics research and development center in the city of Sofia, which provides project support and delivery of automotive software development and validation, hardware solutions design and prototyping, and mechanical engineering services.
- » Bulgaria, Romania Plan Opening Joint Tourist Centre in China
- » Minister: Drop of Russian Tourists to Be Compensated by European Visitors
- » France's Total Signs Framework Deal to Enhance Education at Two Bulgarian Universities
- » Foreign Direct Investment in Bulgaria Down 6.9% Y/Y in Jan-Feb 2015
- » Israel Offers Bulgaria Collaboration on Medical Cannabis R&D
- » Demand for New Passenger Cars in Bulgaria Increased in March
how are you all doing? here is a great opportunity for you, are you in need of an urgent loan, are you in bad credit and you need a loan to pay your bills and settle your dept? do you want to start a business and you need a loan to do so? if yes worry no more, BRUCE McCLEAN LOAN FIRM is currently giving out fast and easy loan now, apply now and get your loan fast. Interested applicant should contact them via this particular email: email@example.com