Bulgarian-US Software Startup Attracts USD 1.9 M Investment
The Bulgarian-US software startup company Rinfinity attracted an investment of USD 1.9M.
It develops software for eliminating wasted office space.
Rifiniti is founded by Michael Gresty, who is also its chief executive, and Irina Mladenova. The company is based in Boston, but the software is developed in Sofia.
Rifiniti said, quoted by the Capital weekly, that the funding was led by Nauta Capital, which has a presence in London, Boston, and Barcelona. Also investing in the round were Boston-based angel investing group Hub Angels and unnamed Boston-area angel investors.
The startup was a graduate of the 2013 MassChallenge startup program in Boston, and named one of the 26 top companies in the competition out of 128 that took part.
The software platform has own algorithms, which optimize the work processes and improves the use of office space.
So far the company has three customers from the IT sector and is seeking to attract more.
- » Dwelling Prices in Bulgaria Registered Increase at End of 2014
- » Illegal Trade in Fuels Costs Bulgaria Over BGN 1 B
- » World Bank’s Murthi In Bulgaria To Discuss Economic Growth Prospects
- » Bulgaria, Turkey to Develop Joint Tourism Product
- » Project Company South Stream Bulgaria AD Is Still Operational - CEO
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Amends National Audit Office Act