Bulgaria's Agriculture Minstry to Launch Tobacco Producers Register
Bulgaria's Ministry of Agriculture will establish a register of tobacco producers as part of the package of measures to be introduced in the sector.
As of April 1, farmers can submit registration applications in the regional offices of the Agriculture ministry.
Farmers must declare the size of the cultivated land, the amounts of tobacco produced and sold in 2013 and the size of the land on which they plan to grow tobacco in 2014.
Tobacco growers must submit the production and purchase contracts, protocols for the sale of tobacco, as well as inheritance certificate, notarial act, contract of lease for 2013-2014, Standart news reports.
To date, there is no official information on the number of tobacco producers in the country, the size of land under crop, the quantity of produced tobacco by variety and the companies purchasing it.
Registered tobacco growers will not be required to pay taxes, fees and insurance. The register will include all farmers in the tobacco sector and will be updated annually.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire