Vietnam Airlines Planning to Launch Sofia Flight - Report
Vietnam Airlines is reportedly interested in opening a direct line from Hanoi to Sofia.
The idea will be officially proposed during the visit of Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski and Transport Minister Danail Papazov to Vietnam from April 5-9, Standartnews reports.
If the idea is realized, it would be the first direct flight from Bulgaria to the Far East in 15 years, since the privatization of "Balkan" and the closure of lines to Colombo and Bangkok.
Currently, Vietnam Airlines has flights to 11 European cities, among which Vienna, Prague and Rome.
Recent revival of Bulgaria-Vietnam relations has prompted the Asian country to look for new investments and business opportunities, and the once-per-week flight is meant to build a closer bridge between the two nations.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria
Yeah right, sure, Sofia Airport attracting flights to Vietnam.....if the gooks are so stupid as to launch an unprofitable route like Sofia-Saigon then it will be discontinued in a month's time.
George (aka HEMC: Hamilton Emerging Market Cocksucker) is probably having orgasms thinking that Bulgaria will be having a direct flight with a Communist emerging market...