Bulgaria's Tax Revenue Lower Than Last Year's
The tax revenues in Bulgaria in the first two months of 2014 are by BGN 12 M less, compared to the same period of 2013.
The main reason are the lower VAT revenues and the increased capital, social and health spending. The budget deficit for January and February 2014 is BGN 688 M.
Compared to the same period in 2013, however, the deficit is by BGN 43.8 M smaller.
Bulgaria's fiscal reserve has dropped to BGN 4.2B, which is below the allowed minimum of BGN 4.5 B.
According to the Finance Ministry, the country expects BGN 1.9 B to be restored by the EC for various projects and programs.
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » Bulgaria's Prosecution to File KTB Case with Court Early Next Year
- » Parliament To Ratify Guarantee for EUR 100 M Lent to BDB by KfW
- » Bulgaria Gets Positive Assessments From IMF, World Bank
- » Bulgarian Finance Ministry: Deposits, Credits Will Grow in 2017
- » IMF Officially Revises Growth Forecast for Bulgaria