Property Sales On The Rise In Sofia
The first quarter of 2014 saw active property sales in Sofia, shows the data of Bulgarian Properties.
The sales of residential properties in Sofia rose by 15% year-on-year and inquiries rose by 30%, which could mean an increasing activity in the upcoming months.
According to Polina Stoikova, operational director of Bulgarian Properties, buyers are mostly interested in apartments and around 18% are seeking houses in Sofia. The majority of sales were in the residential areas Vitosha and Mladost at prices of EUR 600-750 per sq m.
The average price in Q1 of 2014 was EUR 730 per sq m and remains unchanged, compared to 2013.
The customers most often buy apartments for up to EUR 50 000, while the luxurious properties sell for over EUR 120 000.
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks