Property Sales On The Rise In Sofia
The first quarter of 2014 saw active property sales in Sofia, shows the data of Bulgarian Properties.
The sales of residential properties in Sofia rose by 15% year-on-year and inquiries rose by 30%, which could mean an increasing activity in the upcoming months.
According to Polina Stoikova, operational director of Bulgarian Properties, buyers are mostly interested in apartments and around 18% are seeking houses in Sofia. The majority of sales were in the residential areas Vitosha and Mladost at prices of EUR 600-750 per sq m.
The average price in Q1 of 2014 was EUR 730 per sq m and remains unchanged, compared to 2013.
The customers most often buy apartments for up to EUR 50 000, while the luxurious properties sell for over EUR 120 000.
- » High Demand for Office Space in Bulgaria to Continue in 2016 - Industry
- » Hyatt to Enter Bulgaria with Five-Star Hotel in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria