Bulgaria's Govt to Invest over BGN 35 in Sports Halls
Bulgaria will invest over BGN 35 M in 15 sports halls by end-2014, according to Regional Development Minister Desislava Terzieva.
Speaking Saturday in the western town of Botevgrad, Terzieva made clear that a total of BGN 7.8 M would be allocated for the construction and repair of children's playgrounds and sports grounds, according to reports of mediapool.bg.
Terzieva attended the official ceremony for the opening of the new sports facility Arena Botevgrad.
She told journalists that the new sports hall was an example for cooperation between state and municipal authorities, adding that the facility proved that the public investment program of the government was productive.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Argentina in Last Volleyball World League Match
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Signs Captain of Romanian Football Champion
Perhaps Bulgaria could have a RAGS TO RICHES possibility ?
some where in some village ,town city a young boy or girl regardless of money or back ground could be found and become Bulgaria's promoter of Golf on the European tour .
Is there out there a Bulgarian Golf Tour Player that could be found and not just because the family has the money but because the youth has the talent to represent Bulgaria on the world stage and at the same time turn their life around ?