US Photographer Ben Ritter To Exhibit Works In Sofia
The famous US photographer Ben Ritter will show 40 of his works in Sofia.
Ritter has worked for New York Times, MTV, New Yorker, Vice, Vogue, Rolling Stone and Playboy, among others, and has taken shots of many famous personalities. He has also worked for world brands such as Nike, Este Lauder, Garnier, Guitar Hero, Budweiser, etc.
Ritter will visit Bulgaria's capital Sofia for the opening of his exhibition in Vivacom Art Hall on April 23 and will give a lecture on photography.
The event is part of the series “Masters of Photography” and is organised by the foundations Musiz and America For Bulgaria.
The exhibition will continue through May 25, 2014.
- » Weinstein Company Files For Bankruptcy
- » The Economist Unwinds: Let’s talk about keks (Video)
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire