Comics Museum To Open In Bulgaria's Ruse
The first Bulgarian comics museum will open in the city of Ruse in April.
It will include the private collection of Stoian Stoianov who started collecting comic books in the 1980's.
For the 30 years since then he had found a copy of the first Bulgarian comic book - “Children's Newspaper” from 1925 and the first color comic books from the “golden age of the Bulgarian comics” - the 1930s and early 1940s.
Some of the comics have plots based on the Bulgarian medieval history and Bulgarian literary and folklore characters.
- » A Painting by Leonardo da Vinci with a New Record for the Most Expensive Artwork
- » URBAN ART FOUNDATION Will Discuss How Architecture Arises
- » Van Gogh's Insane Asylum View Sells for $81.3 Million at Auction
- » "Symbiartic" - an Ambitious Initiative Aiming to Bridge Conceptual Art and Fundamental Science
- » Amazon to Adapt J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Lord of the Rings for Television
- » Iron Maiden will have a Concert on July 22 in Plovdiv