Comics Museum To Open In Bulgaria's Ruse
The first Bulgarian comics museum will open in the city of Ruse in April.
It will include the private collection of Stoian Stoianov who started collecting comic books in the 1980's.
For the 30 years since then he had found a copy of the first Bulgarian comic book - “Children's Newspaper” from 1925 and the first color comic books from the “golden age of the Bulgarian comics” - the 1930s and early 1940s.
Some of the comics have plots based on the Bulgarian medieval history and Bulgarian literary and folklore characters.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia