Comics Museum To Open In Bulgaria's Ruse
The first Bulgarian comics museum will open in the city of Ruse in April.
It will include the private collection of Stoian Stoianov who started collecting comic books in the 1980's.
For the 30 years since then he had found a copy of the first Bulgarian comic book - “Children's Newspaper” from 1925 and the first color comic books from the “golden age of the Bulgarian comics” - the 1930s and early 1940s.
Some of the comics have plots based on the Bulgarian medieval history and Bulgarian literary and folklore characters.
- » Red Hot Chilli Pipers Greet Bulgarian Audience Prior to May Performance
- » New High-Tech Theater Performance Premieres in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Turning Cinema into National Priority
- » New Spring Season of Future Shorts Film Festival Comes to Sofia
- » Bulgarian Fantasy Animation Based on Traditional Folklore to be Released Soon
- » Thracian Treasures Arrive in Paris's Louvre for Three-Month Exhibition