Comics Museum To Open In Bulgaria's Ruse
The first Bulgarian comics museum will open in the city of Ruse in April.
It will include the private collection of Stoian Stoianov who started collecting comic books in the 1980's.
For the 30 years since then he had found a copy of the first Bulgarian comic book - “Children's Newspaper” from 1925 and the first color comic books from the “golden age of the Bulgarian comics” - the 1930s and early 1940s.
Some of the comics have plots based on the Bulgarian medieval history and Bulgarian literary and folklore characters.
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv
- » Spring Book Bazaar Opens at National Palace of Culture
- » Victor Bojinov Delves Into Bulgarian History in ‘’Heights’’
- » Sofia Hosts European Conference on Role of Culture For Social Inclusion
- » Theatrical Diversity of Asia - Part of the World Theater Program in Sofia 2017