OSCE Observers To Try To Enter Crimea Again
The observers of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) will try to enter Crimea again.
Earlier this week they made two unsuccessful attempts to do so and both times were turned away by armed men.
According to the OSCE spokesperson the mission, consisting of 54 military and civilian observers from 29 countries is currently travelling to the Armyansk checkpoint.
Meanwhile, the regional administrative court of Kiev ruled that the decision of the Sevastopol city council for the city to become part of Russia, is illegal.
The chief prosecution of Ukraine added that all actions for the carrying out of the March 16 referendum on Crimea becoming part of the Russian Federation, will be considered illegal.
At a press conference in Kiev earlier on Saturday the acting interior minister of Ukraine Andrey Deshitsa said his country will not surrender Crimea and will do everything in its powers to solve the crisis in a peaceful manner.
“Crimea is and will be Ukrainian territory and we are not surrendering it to anyone,” he said.
- » Revolution: Women in Saudi Arabia will Choose how to Dress Themselves
- » EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
- » Nicolas Sarkozy is Taken for Questioning in Relation to Investigation into the Funding of his Election Campaign
- » Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona
- » TheVerge: China will Ban People with Poor ‘Social Credit’ from Planes and Trains
- » BBC: Cambridge Analytica The Story so far