Bulgaria Ranks among Britons' Preferred Holiday Real Estates
Bulgaria is currently the tenth most preferred destination by Britons who want to purchase vacation housing.
The country has once again made its way into a list created by TheMoveChannel.com, a website reflecting British predilections for summertime immovables.
With some 1.6% of property inquiries to the website, it has moved 5 places up in February.
Last year, Bulgaria was somewhere between 15th and 20th, suffering an unexpected blow after it had been ranking among top 5 holiday property sellers for a long time.
The first ten countries in the list also include US, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, Australia and Italy.
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
Look at that list and tell me that the British do not have money to burn. Not too long ago the media was going on about 'carbon footprints'. I guess the wealthy dont really care as long as they are OK.
Imagine flying to Brazil, Australia and the USA several times a year to stay in your vacation home...wow!
Still I guess it is better for the homeless Brits that these folk do not buy vacation homes in the UK taking a roof away from the avaialble housing. Pardon? They already have vacation homes in the UK. Oh I see.