Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Foreign Ministry Working on Borisov-Trump Meeting
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Russia has Warned the EU not to Make the Same Mistake with Serbia as with Ukraine
- » Edi Rama Suggests Kosovo and Albania Could have Common President One Day
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » Lavrov Warned About US Plans for Syria
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)