Bulgaria's Police Scrutinizes Gambling Halls
Politics | November 4, 2002, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Police checked gambling halls throughout the country in a grand-scale police operation. Task forces scrutinised 228 halls - 14 casinos and 28 bingo halls among them. With this operation, the Interior Ministry aimed at to cracking down on criminals involved in the gambling business. Officers looked into the fire safety conditions of the halls as well. The police checks resulted in arrests of wanted persons and disclosure of malpractices in some gambling halls. A foreign national with forged German passport was also among he detained.Politics » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Europe's Stability and Future Goes Through the European Perspective and the Connectivity of the Western Balkans
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgarian People Continue to Believe in the EU
- » Patria Delivers a New Version of AMVXP to Slovakia as a Part of a Joint Slovak-Finnish 8x8 Vehicle Development Program
- » PM Borisov and Serbian President Vucic Discuss Infrastructure Projects
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)