Ukrainian Protesters Block Border with Poland
Ukrainians have blocked the road at the border crossing with Poland on Wednesday afternoon.
About 200 protesters have reportedly gathered at the Ukrainian side of the border that leads to the Polish village of Korczowa, declaring themselves as part of the demonstrations that are once more shaking the country, Der Spiegel magazine reports.
With renewed unrest on the streets of Kiev and now other Ukrainian cities, the EU and the US are considering financial sanctions against the political leadership.
European officials, however, have not ruled out the idea of also taking measures against protesters.
European Council President Herman Van Rompuy and French president Francois Holland have also expressed their approval of possible sanctions over the last few hours.
In Kiev, the death toll of the past day's violence has meanwhile reportedly risen to 26.
- » Trump has Demanded Immigration Reform after the NY Terrorist Attempt
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018