Bulgaria's Socialist MP Dies Suddenly, Aged 48
Bulgarian socialist MP and former deputy Regional Development Minister Dimcho Mihalevski passed away Tuesday in Istanbul, Turkey.
The news of the sudden death of Mihalevski became known during Tuesday parliamentary session after MP Anton Kutev of Coalition for Bulgaria asked for a 15 minute recess.
The 48-year-old Dimtcho Mihalevski was an MP of the parliamentary group of Coalition for Bulgaria in the 41st and 42nd National Assembly. He was a Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Regional Development during the office of socialist leader Sergey Stanishev.
According to the preliminary information, Mihalevski died after complications of pneumonia.
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76
- » Givenchy, French fashion Icon, Dies Aged 91
- » The Captain of Fiorentina and the Italian National Davide Astori Died Suddenly
- » Danish Queen's Husband Prince Henrik Dies
- » Hollywood Star John Mahoney Died at the Age of 77
- » Fidel Castro's Eldest Son Commits Suicide