Bulgaria Striker Bojinov Joins Levski Sofia
Former Bulgaria international striker Valeri Bojinov has joined homeland club Levski Sofia until the end of the season.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon.
The 27-year-old has played for the likes of Fiorentina, Parma, Juventus and Manchester City, but his career went downhill after a series of injuries.
Bojinov, who debuted in Italy’s Serie A at the age of 15 back in 2002, has never played for a Bulgarian club.
- » Bulgarian Declared Best Libero as Zenit Wins Volleyball Champions League
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Proceeds With Ease to Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria Repeats Its World Cup 2014 Qualification Performance Against Italy
- » Bulgaria, Italy Tied 2:2 in EURO Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Faces Italy in Decisive EURO 2016 Qualifier
- » Bulgaria Ends Its Women's Participation in Miami with Two Defeats