Bulgaria Striker Bojinov Joins Levski Sofia
Former Bulgaria international striker Valeri Bojinov has joined homeland club Levski Sofia until the end of the season.
Bojinov has been without a club team for 6 months, following his disciplinary release from Sporting Lisbon.
The 27-year-old has played for the likes of Fiorentina, Parma, Juventus and Manchester City, but his career went downhill after a series of injuries.
Bojinov, who debuted in Italy’s Serie A at the age of 15 back in 2002, has never played for a Bulgarian club.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles