2 Killed in Shooting, Stabbing Attack at Frankfurt Court
Two men have been killed on Friday morning in a shooting and stabbing attack at a Frankfurt court complex, according to local police.
The incident happened at about 8:45 am at the state court in Germany's financial capital.
The two victims were reportedly car dealers aged 50 and 45, who were on trial accused of murder and two attempted murders.
The suspected attacker fled the scene on foot but was arrested nearby.
A police statement said the suspect was a 47-year-old Afghan national and lived in Eschborn, a town near Frankfurt.
The court was sealed off by the police as a murder investigation began.
There was no immediate word on any possible motive.
- » One Person in Custody, Several Injured, in New York Explosion (UPDATED)
- » Russia will Build the First Nuclear Power Plant in Egypt
- » Police Respond to Possible Еxplosion Near Port Authority Bus Station, NY
- » Russian Troops Withdraw from Syria
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Nearly 6,000 Jihadists from the Islamic State may Return to Africa