Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » 5 Foods to Include in your Menu for Good Eyesight
- » Only 3% of Bulgarians are Vaccinated Against Flu
- » About 60% of General Practitioners in Bulgaria are over 55 Years of Age
- » Sofia Municipality Presents a Health Portal of the Hospitals in the Capital
- » BGN 300 Thousand Will be Provided by the Ministry of Health to the Hospitals in Lovech and Vratsa