Bulgaria's Sofia Appoints New Deputy Mayor
Major General Professor Stoyan Tonev has been appointed as deputy mayor of Bulgaria’s capital Sofia.
Tonev, who headed the city’s Military Medical Academy for a period of 12 years, will be in charge of municipal healthcare and social services.
The Bulgarian capital plans to allocate a total of BGN 35 M for healthcare and BGN 31 M for social services in 2014.
The draft budget is to be voted by Sofia’s municipal council on February 6.
- » Only 6% of Bulgarians Decided to Use the Opportunity to Take Out Their Insurance Online
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » The Expected NHIF Deficit for this Year is About BGN 38 Million
- » Flu Epidemic in Bulgaria is Expected in late January and early February
- » Pirogov Hospital Continues to Operate Despite the Protests
- » World AIDS Day 2017