Bulgarian Youngster Signs with Italian Udinese
Bulgaria's young football talent Antonio Vutov signed a 4.5 year contract with Italian Serie A team Udinese on Thursday.
The transfer fee for the 17-year old former Levski Sofia player is believed to be EUR 500 00, with performance-related clauses which can boost the deal up to EUR 1 M.
Despite his tender age, Vutov became a regular starter for Levski, playing a total of 39 matches, in which he scored 4 goals.
Udinese is currently 13th in the Italian league, out of 20 teams. The team's next match is an away game to Sampdoria on Monday.
- » Doping Scandal in the Champions League
- » The President of South Korea Promised a Secure Winter Olympics
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract