Arsenal Move in for Bulgaria’s Berbatov - Report
English Premier League leaders Arsenal are believed to be preparing a GBP 2 M offer for Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov.
Arsenal, who are 1 point ahead of Manchester City, are faced with a list of injuries, including strikers Niklas Bendtner and Olivier Giroud.
In desperate need of another goal scorer, coach Arsene Wenger is said to be pondering an offer for the experienced Bulgarian, who has previously played for Tottenham and Manchester United, reports the Sun.
Berbatov joined Fulham in 2012. He has since played 48 games for the London team and scored 19 goals. However, it was widely rumoured in recent months that he is not happy at Craven Cottage and will be looking for a transfer in January.
Fulham are currently 16th in the league, and this season looks like it will be a battle for survival.
Recent reports also linked Berbatov with a move to Turkish teams Galatasaray, Besiktas, and Trabzonspor.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London! (Updated)
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama