Arsenal Move in for Bulgaria’s Berbatov - Report
English Premier League leaders Arsenal are believed to be preparing a GBP 2 M offer for Fulham’s Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov.
Arsenal, who are 1 point ahead of Manchester City, are faced with a list of injuries, including strikers Niklas Bendtner and Olivier Giroud.
In desperate need of another goal scorer, coach Arsene Wenger is said to be pondering an offer for the experienced Bulgarian, who has previously played for Tottenham and Manchester United, reports the Sun.
Berbatov joined Fulham in 2012. He has since played 48 games for the London team and scored 19 goals. However, it was widely rumoured in recent months that he is not happy at Craven Cottage and will be looking for a transfer in January.
Fulham are currently 16th in the league, and this season looks like it will be a battle for survival.
Recent reports also linked Berbatov with a move to Turkish teams Galatasaray, Besiktas, and Trabzonspor.
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad
- » Ludogorets has Prepared a Unique Gift to Milan (Photos)