Bulgarian Students Awarded Medals at Mathematics Olympiad in Indonesia
A team of students from the Sofia High School of Mathematics won medals at the 2013 Asian Inter-Cities Teenagers' Mathematics Olympiad held in Bogor, Indonesia.
Hristo Popov, Maria Delyakova, Viktor Kostov and Manol Dzhambazov returned to Bulgaria after an excellent performance at the mathematical Olympiad in Indonesia.
The youths competed with 32 teams from 10 countries, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
In the individual competition, Popov won gold with 100 points, Delyakova won silver, Kostov and Dzhambazov were awarded bronze medals.
The Olympiad, hosted by Indonesia's Ministry of Education, was held on December 26-30 and the event brought together 128 math wizards from countries such as Taiwan, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Iran, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, etc.
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK