Bulgarian Students Awarded Medals at Mathematics Olympiad in Indonesia
A team of students from the Sofia High School of Mathematics won medals at the 2013 Asian Inter-Cities Teenagers' Mathematics Olympiad held in Bogor, Indonesia.
Hristo Popov, Maria Delyakova, Viktor Kostov and Manol Dzhambazov returned to Bulgaria after an excellent performance at the mathematical Olympiad in Indonesia.
The youths competed with 32 teams from 10 countries, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
In the individual competition, Popov won gold with 100 points, Delyakova won silver, Kostov and Dzhambazov were awarded bronze medals.
The Olympiad, hosted by Indonesia's Ministry of Education, was held on December 26-30 and the event brought together 128 math wizards from countries such as Taiwan, China, India, Malaysia, the Philippines, Iran, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, etc.
- » The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating the Admission of Foreign Students at Medical University Sofia
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration