"The timing of new EU migration from Romania and Bulgaria isn't popular and people have worries about the pressures it may cause - but they're not prejudiced.
People want issues to be sorted out, not stirred up. If new arrivals make the effort to work hard, contribute and integrate into Britain, most people are broadly accepting."
Sunder Katwala, director of independent immigration think-tank British Future
- » Today's Quote: The President Is an Injured Carrier Pigeon
- » Today's Quote: The Fall of Bulgaria's 'Dictatorship'
- » Today's Quote: Presidential Candidate for Life. Literally
- » Today's Quote: Ahmet Davutoglu
- » Today's Quote: Populism and Alcoholism
- » Today's Quote: Bulgaria's PM Dreaming of Legal Loopholes