L'Oreal, UNESCO Program in Bulgaria Gives Applicants More Time, Chances
L'Oreal Bulgaria and UNESCO's fellowship program "For Women in Science", which is taking place for the fourth time in Bulgaria, announced extension of its application deadline.
The program is backed by Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski and the Bulgarian Ministry of Education.
Women with PhD degrees aged up to 35 and working in the sphere of Life Sciences are eligible for the fellowships. The winners will receive fellowships worth EUR 5000 each, which they will be able to use for scientific research in Bulgaria.
The deadline for applications now is January 10, 2014. Details can be found on www.zajenitevnaukata.bg.
The L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science program has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998.
The unique partnership is built around the L'Oreal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L'Oreal International Fellowships, and L'Oreal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021