L'Oreal, UNESCO Program in Bulgaria Gives Applicants More Time, Chances
L'Oreal Bulgaria and UNESCO's fellowship program "For Women in Science", which is taking place for the fourth time in Bulgaria, announced extension of its application deadline.
The program is backed by Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski and the Bulgarian Ministry of Education.
Women with PhD degrees aged up to 35 and working in the sphere of Life Sciences are eligible for the fellowships. The winners will receive fellowships worth EUR 5000 each, which they will be able to use for scientific research in Bulgaria.
The deadline for applications now is January 10, 2014. Details can be found on www.zajenitevnaukata.bg.
The L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science program has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998.
The unique partnership is built around the L'Oreal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L'Oreal International Fellowships, and L'Oreal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu