1 More Resigns from Bulgaria's Energy Watchdog
Mihail Dimitrov, member of the board of Bulgaria's energy watchdog has resigned following a similar move of his boss.
The news was announced by the chairman of the parliamentary energy committee Ramadan Atalay from the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms.
"Tensions in the energy sector persist; there are many shortcomings in DKEVR's work, including problems with constant changes in its management," said Atalay.
According to him, the watchdog must assume serious responsibilities and have sufficient staff to carry out constant control on energy and water companies that are regulated.
- » Protests "For" and "Against" Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will Officially File a Request for Suspension of the CEZ Deal
- » Oil Prices Continue to Rise
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet said "Yes" to Restart the Nuclear Power Plant "Belene", China Wants to Invest
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: We will Bring the Belene NPP Report to Parliament within Days
- » The Future Gas Hub near Varna Became an Object of National Importance for Bulgaria