Bulgaria's Ludogorets Stars on the Market - Report
Bulgarian champions Ludogorets Razgrad could sell two of their top players in the January transfer window, according to local media sources.
Brazilian attacking midfielder Marcelinho has attracted the interest of Dutch league leaders Vitesse, writes the daily Tema Sport.
This could be the ideal time for Ludogorets to sell him, since Marcelinho's contract expires in the summer, and the player will become a free agent.
Reports suggest Vitesse scouts attended last weekend's game against Levski Sofia to observe the Brazilian's skills.
Another player who may be sold in January is Slovenian striker Roman Bezjak. However, the Bulgarian champions are willing to let him go only for a substantial sum of money, and if they can guarantee themselves a quality replacement in attack.
The Razgrad team's owner Kiril Domuschiev has announced that as much as EUR 2 M could be available for new signings in the winter.
Ludogorets made headlines this autumn by claiming the 1st place in their Europa League group, and progressing to the next round. They are also leaders in the domestic league.
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis