Klitschko: Mobilize Everyone across Ukraine
As Ukraine protestors remain in a stand-off over the EU deal, opposition leader Vitali Klitschko - a former world boxing champion - urged supporters not to give up control of central Kiev.
"We must mobilise everyone across the country and not lose the initiative," he said.
Protests started more than a week ago after President Yanukovych suspended preparations for signing an EU association agreement that would have opened borders to goods and set the stage for an easing of travel restrictions.
Yanukovych argued that Ukraine could not afford to sacrifice trade with Russia, which opposed the deal.
- » Russia Urges Iran to Stick to the Nuclear Deal From 2015
- » Libyans 'Threatened' Med migrant Aid Boat
- » Philippine Police Killed 32 People in Order to Scare Drug Cartels
- » Turkey Says Kurdish Iraq's Referendum Could Worsen Situation, Lead to Civil War
- » Dozens Killed in Suicide Attack in Northeastern Nigeria
- » Facebook and Google Demand in Court Limited Access of Authorities to User Data