Bulgaria's Lovech Municipality Launches Electric Vehicles Project
Bulgaria's Lovech is launching a pilot project for promoting the use of electric vehicles on the territory of the municipality.
A national meeting will be held Wednesday on creating partnership models between municipalities and businesses for boosting the use of electric vehicles. The official launch of the project will be announced by Mincho Kazandzhiev, Mayor of Lovech, and representatives of the manufacturer, Di Ven EOOD.
As of 2014, an electric vehicle will collect and transport waste from the central part of Lovech in a bid to reduce air pollution and noise levels.
The launch of the pilot project will mark the fourth anniversary of the creation of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster.
- » In the Industrial Zone of Burgas over 50 Million Leva have Been Invested.
- » Boyko Borissov and Theresa May Discussed Cooperation on Migration and Security
- » UN: 1300 Refugees Blocked in Libya must be Admitted to Other Countries
- » More than 60% of the Companies will Give out Bonuses for Christmas
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » The EU Gives EUR 355 Million to Start-up Companies in Bulgaria