Bulgaria to Restructure Notorious Science Fund
The Bulgarian cabinet will close the Research Fund unit at the Ministry of Education and will create a new agency to control money for science.
The unveiling of the new agency will take place within weeks, according to a report by Bulgarian daily Trud.
The new body will also include the Innovation Fund at the Ministry of Economy, and will not be under the auspices of the Education Ministry, but rather under the Council of Ministers or the Ministry of Finance.
The check unveiled an alarming number of bogus projects approved by the agency in breach of regulatory and internal requirements.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu