Bulgaria to Restructure Notorious Science Fund
The Bulgarian cabinet will close the Research Fund unit at the Ministry of Education and will create a new agency to control money for science.
The unveiling of the new agency will take place within weeks, according to a report by Bulgarian daily Trud.
The new body will also include the Innovation Fund at the Ministry of Economy, and will not be under the auspices of the Education Ministry, but rather under the Council of Ministers or the Ministry of Finance.
The check unveiled an alarming number of bogus projects approved by the agency in breach of regulatory and internal requirements.
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds