Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir Head Passes Away at 81
Academician Hristo Nedyalkov, the esteemed founder and head of the Children's Choir with the Bulgarian National Radio, has passed away at the age of 81.
Nedyalkov founded the Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir in 1960 – and has been its conductor ever since.
During these 50 years the choir has been on 80 tours and it has given over 2000 concerts in over 30 countries. Its repertoire includes about 800 songs written by Bulgarian and foreign composers.
Hristo Nedyalkov was also a renowned composer and author of over 400 works for children’s and women’s choirs, the Bulgarian National Radio reminds.
He was bestowed with a number of prestigious international awards for his work over the years.
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91
- » At the Age of 90, Poet John Ashbery Died
- » 20 Years Since Princess Diana's Death