Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir Head Passes Away at 81
Academician Hristo Nedyalkov, the esteemed founder and head of the Children's Choir with the Bulgarian National Radio, has passed away at the age of 81.
Nedyalkov founded the Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir in 1960 – and has been its conductor ever since.
During these 50 years the choir has been on 80 tours and it has given over 2000 concerts in over 30 countries. Its repertoire includes about 800 songs written by Bulgarian and foreign composers.
Hristo Nedyalkov was also a renowned composer and author of over 400 works for children’s and women’s choirs, the Bulgarian National Radio reminds.
He was bestowed with a number of prestigious international awards for his work over the years.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76