Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir Head Passes Away at 81
Academician Hristo Nedyalkov, the esteemed founder and head of the Children's Choir with the Bulgarian National Radio, has passed away at the age of 81.
Nedyalkov founded the Bulgarian National Radio Children’s Choir in 1960 – and has been its conductor ever since.
During these 50 years the choir has been on 80 tours and it has given over 2000 concerts in over 30 countries. Its repertoire includes about 800 songs written by Bulgarian and foreign composers.
Hristo Nedyalkov was also a renowned composer and author of over 400 works for children’s and women’s choirs, the Bulgarian National Radio reminds.
He was bestowed with a number of prestigious international awards for his work over the years.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies