TURKISH BUS STOLEN FROM A HOTEL SECURE PARKING
Sports | August 23, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Criminals stole the Mercedes-604 bus with Turkish registration from a secure parking lot in front of the Hrankov hotel 4 - 6 a.m. yesterday. The bus brought 29 Turkish journalists and VIP guests for the return game between Levski and Galatasaray. The driver claims that at 4 p.m. the bus was in the parking lot. Two hours later, however, one of the VIP guests noticed that the vehicle is missing. The security guarding the parking lot say that at about 6 a.m. two young guys, who were talking Turkish loudly, opened the bus unperturbed and drove off. The police is looking for a blue Mercedes bus with license plate 34 TE 2372. This was the headline news in Turkish mass media on Wednesday.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Slavia vs Levski is the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup
- » Perfect Start for Grigor Dimitrov in Barcelona
- » Mohamed Salah: Liverpool Forward Voted PFA Player of the Year 2017-18
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beat David Goffin in Quarter-finals
- » Breaking News: Arsen Wenger is Leaving Arsenal at the End of the Season
- » Grigor Dimitrov Reached the Quarter-finals in Monte Carlo
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)