TURKISH BUS STOLEN FROM A HOTEL SECURE PARKING
Sports | August 23, 2001, Thursday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Criminals stole the Mercedes-604 bus with Turkish registration from a secure parking lot in front of the Hrankov hotel 4 - 6 a.m. yesterday. The bus brought 29 Turkish journalists and VIP guests for the return game between Levski and Galatasaray. The driver claims that at 4 p.m. the bus was in the parking lot. Two hours later, however, one of the VIP guests noticed that the vehicle is missing. The security guarding the parking lot say that at about 6 a.m. two young guys, who were talking Turkish loudly, opened the bus unperturbed and drove off. The police is looking for a blue Mercedes bus with license plate 34 TE 2372. This was the headline news in Turkish mass media on Wednesday.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)