Novinite.com Online Newspaper - Very Important Source
I look forward to every issue of Novinite.com online newspaper, it is very important to me as I have deep interest in Bulgaria. My wife is from the Iztok area and her daughter and family still live there.
You might have an interest in the anthology I prepared on "Opera from Bulgaria". This is available at www.ucis.pitt.edu/opera. I spent nine years off and on in Bulgaria gathering material. I worked with Svetlana Dimitrova at the Bulgarian National Radio. If you do a Google search under Bulgaria Opera you will also find my work there.
I also produced a commemorative compact disc for the American Embassy in Sofia in celebration of 100 Years of Diplomacy between Bulgaria and the United States. 5000 copies featuring the great Bulgarian Opera Singers were distributed worldwide.
I look forward keeping in touch with you.
- » A Day (or 3) in the Life of an Englishman in Haskovo
- » My Fellow Traveler: I am Sorry but I Do Not Want You Here!
- » Kabile: When One Is Curious
- » There Are Those That Leave and Then There Are Those Who Return
- » St Parascheva in Romania's Iasi: a Miracle Worker in Life and Death
- » Bulgaria's Rupite: A Trip to the Former Residence of Clairvoyant Vanga