Man Passes Away inside Central Sofia Metro Station
A man has passed away during rush hour inside the central "Serdika" subway station in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The tragic incident happened around 9 am Friday morning. The dead body has not been on the tracks, but was discovered on a bench.
The authorities do not believe this was suicide or foul play, but both have not been ruled out, pending the coroner's report.
The man has been carrying an ID card. As the station was swarming with people, the body was hidden by a screen and guarded by an employee of Sofia's Metropolitan company and two policemen.
- » Police Officer was Found Shot in Sofia's Mladost Quarter
- » Avalanche Buried 10 Climbers on Mongolian Peak Odon Tanger
- » Winter Road Maintenance Begins from November 1
- » Budget 2018 Envisages Additional 400 mln for Healthcare
- » From 2019 90% of the Territory of Bulgaria will be Protected from Hailstorms
- » Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party