Man Passes Away inside Central Sofia Metro Station
A man has passed away during rush hour inside the central "Serdika" subway station in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The tragic incident happened around 9 am Friday morning. The dead body has not been on the tracks, but was discovered on a bench.
The authorities do not believe this was suicide or foul play, but both have not been ruled out, pending the coroner's report.
The man has been carrying an ID card. As the station was swarming with people, the body was hidden by a screen and guarded by an employee of Sofia's Metropolitan company and two policemen.
- » A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » 2 Killed When Explosion Destroys Buildings in Belgium
- » Drunk Driver Destroyes a Bus Stop in Sofia
- » Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
- » NIMH: Rains to Stop Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures of Up to 4°C