Man Passes Away inside Central Sofia Metro Station
A man has passed away during rush hour inside the central "Serdika" subway station in the Bulgarian capital Sofia.
The tragic incident happened around 9 am Friday morning. The dead body has not been on the tracks, but was discovered on a bench.
The authorities do not believe this was suicide or foul play, but both have not been ruled out, pending the coroner's report.
The man has been carrying an ID card. As the station was swarming with people, the body was hidden by a screen and guarded by an employee of Sofia's Metropolitan company and two policemen.
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » March 21 is the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks
- » Bulgarian Researches Make Scientific Breakthrough in the Fight against Cancer
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin