Bulgarian Property Sales Improve During 3rd Quarter
Bulgaria's real estate market has experienced a 1.42% growth in sales on an annual basis during the third quarter of 2013.
A total of 59 475 real estate properties were sold during the third quarter, reveals Bulgarian Properties.
The property sales in the bigger regional cities account for 53% of the total national sales.
The highest increase compared to the same period in 2012 is registered in Burgas, with a rise of 23,43%. This is attributed to a much higher interest in sea-side properties from Ukrainian and Russian nationals.
In the capital Sofia, 7.74% more properties were sold compared to the same period in 2012. Plovdiv registered a similar increase, at 7.64%.
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
- » Metalworking Plant in Vidin has been Put Up For Sale for 34 Bitcoin