Bulgarian Property Sales Improve During 3rd Quarter
Bulgaria's real estate market has experienced a 1.42% growth in sales on an annual basis during the third quarter of 2013.
A total of 59 475 real estate properties were sold during the third quarter, reveals Bulgarian Properties.
The property sales in the bigger regional cities account for 53% of the total national sales.
The highest increase compared to the same period in 2012 is registered in Burgas, with a rise of 23,43%. This is attributed to a much higher interest in sea-side properties from Ukrainian and Russian nationals.
In the capital Sofia, 7.74% more properties were sold compared to the same period in 2012. Plovdiv registered a similar increase, at 7.64%.
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia