L'Oreal, UNESCO Launch 4th 'For Women in Science' Program in Bulgaria
L'Oreal Bulgaria and UNESCO's fellowship program "For Women in Science" has been launched for the fourth time in Bulgaria.
The program is backed by Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski and the Bulgarian Ministry of Education.
Women with PhD degrees aged up to 35 and working in the sphere of Life Sciences are eligible for the fellowships. The winners will receive fellowships worth EUR 5000 each, which they will be able to use for scientific research in Bulgaria.
The deadline for applications is December 15 2013. Details can be found on www.zajenitevnaukata.bg.
The L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science program has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998. The unique partnership is built around the L'Oreal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L'Oreal International Fellowships, and L'Oreal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times