L'Oreal, UNESCO Launch 4th 'For Women in Science' Program in Bulgaria
L'Oreal Bulgaria and UNESCO's fellowship program "For Women in Science" has been launched for the fourth time in Bulgaria.
The program is backed by Sofia University St Kliment Ohridski and the Bulgarian Ministry of Education.
Women with PhD degrees aged up to 35 and working in the sphere of Life Sciences are eligible for the fellowships. The winners will receive fellowships worth EUR 5000 each, which they will be able to use for scientific research in Bulgaria.
The deadline for applications is December 15 2013. Details can be found on www.zajenitevnaukata.bg.
The L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science program has been promoting women in scientific research on a global scale since 1998. The unique partnership is built around the L'Oreal-UNESCO Awards, the UNESCO-L'Oreal International Fellowships, and L'Oreal-UNESCO National Fellowships with the support of the UNESCO National Commissions.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » Ministers Vote on the Amount of University Fees
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks