New Deputy Education Minister to Be Appointed in Bulgaria
A new Deputy Minister of Education is to be appointed in Bulgaria by August 26, Education Minister Aneliya Klisarova said Wednesday.
The new deputy-minister of Education, whose name has not been announced yet, will be a well – experienced person, Klisarova said at a press conference.
“He is a person with rich experience who is going to make it”, said the minister.
Responding to questions regarding discharges made on political grounds in the Ministry of Science and Education, Klisarova assured that such have not - and will not - be made.
Klisarova’s new deputy will be in charge of the new EU-financed Operational Program for science and education in the new programming period (2014-2020) and of the EU finances planned for education.
The main goal of the new operational program is the achievement of smart growth by increasing the quality of scientific research and education.
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK