New Deputy Education Minister to Be Appointed in Bulgaria
A new Deputy Minister of Education is to be appointed in Bulgaria by August 26, Education Minister Aneliya Klisarova said Wednesday.
The new deputy-minister of Education, whose name has not been announced yet, will be a well – experienced person, Klisarova said at a press conference.
“He is a person with rich experience who is going to make it”, said the minister.
Responding to questions regarding discharges made on political grounds in the Ministry of Science and Education, Klisarova assured that such have not - and will not - be made.
Klisarova’s new deputy will be in charge of the new EU-financed Operational Program for science and education in the new programming period (2014-2020) and of the EU finances planned for education.
The main goal of the new operational program is the achievement of smart growth by increasing the quality of scientific research and education.
- » Students From Varna with Award from NASA
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Sofia Mayor Fandakova Promised at Least 4 New Schools in the Capital
- » Sofia University will Create its own Educational TV Network
- » New Programs will Support the Development of Education in 2018
- » 1219 schools in the Country are Closed Due to the Cold Weather