Bulgarian Real Estate Agencies Report 20% Increase in Property Sales
Real estate agencies are reporting a 20% increase in sales compared to the summer of 2012.
According to reports of the Bulgarian National Television (BNT), as cited by econ.bg, there has been a strong upsurge in interest in the luxury property market.
However, property purchases financed through mortgage loans have decreased.
In the season of summer holidays, sales of property located in the southern part of Sofia and at the foot of the Vitosha mountain are traditionally active.
In the summer of 2013, the next most popular location is Sofia's Nadezhda residential district, where three new subway stations were built.
Bulgarians mostly opt for two-bedroom apartments.
Prices currently vary between EUR 500 – 1000 per square meter.
The average price in downtown Sofia is around EUR 700 per square meter.
Top areas for buying property in the summer of 2013 are Varna, Burgas, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, and Blagoevgrad.
Foreigners mostly buy property on the Black Sea coast.
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction
The Black Sea Coast gives many chances. Prices are still rising in this area. Also plots of land are cheap. We as Bulgarian Architects can help with first class construction. Architectura Vio- Koes EOOD, Litex Tower Building K K 267 Sofia, Hiranjgarbh Missier Ivan 'T Parag 'S