Mild Quake Shakes Bulgaria's Svoge, Close to Sofia
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale has shaken the region of Svoge, northeast of the capital Sofia.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located at 45 kilometers north of Sofia. The tremor was so weak that even locals did not feel it.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C