Mild Quake Shakes Bulgaria's Svoge, Close to Sofia
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale has shaken the region of Svoge, northeast of the capital Sofia.
The epicenter of the earthquake was located at 45 kilometers north of Sofia. The tremor was so weak that even locals did not feel it.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium