3 Boys Drown in NE Bulgaria
Divers from the Regional Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna have found the bodies of three young boys who drowned in a reservoir.
The search and rescue effort was called after someone placed a call on the emergency 112 hotline at 11:12 am Sunday, informing that three boys have disappeared in the waters of a reservoir near the village of Chernik in the northastern Silistra region.
According to the most current reports, several boys from the nearby town of Dulovo, went to bathe in the reservoir, where swimming is banned. Three of them, ages 9, 10, and 13 have drowned.
- » Thousands Evacuated due to the Third Most Devastating Fire in California since 1932
- » More than Half of Britons Want to Stay in the EU
- » Sunday Brings Cold, Rain and Snow Across the Country
- » Tropical Storm Brings Flooding to Philippines
- » EU Adopts 'Track-and-Trace' Tobacco System
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia