3 Boys Drown in NE Bulgaria
Divers from the Regional Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna have found the bodies of three young boys who drowned in a reservoir.
The search and rescue effort was called after someone placed a call on the emergency 112 hotline at 11:12 am Sunday, informing that three boys have disappeared in the waters of a reservoir near the village of Chernik in the northastern Silistra region.
According to the most current reports, several boys from the nearby town of Dulovo, went to bathe in the reservoir, where swimming is banned. Three of them, ages 9, 10, and 13 have drowned.
- » Deutsche Welle Releases Documentary About Marriage in Roma Minority of Bulgaria
- » Experts Forecast Total Change on the Job Market around 2030
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level