3 Boys Drown in NE Bulgaria
Divers from the Regional Fire Safety and Protection of Population Directorate in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna have found the bodies of three young boys who drowned in a reservoir.
The search and rescue effort was called after someone placed a call on the emergency 112 hotline at 11:12 am Sunday, informing that three boys have disappeared in the waters of a reservoir near the village of Chernik in the northastern Silistra region.
According to the most current reports, several boys from the nearby town of Dulovo, went to bathe in the reservoir, where swimming is banned. Three of them, ages 9, 10, and 13 have drowned.
- » Hurricane Ophelia Hit Ireland, Trees have Fallen and Power Lines were Destroyed
- » The Tenth Edition of the Awards "Person of the Year" Now Accepting Nominations
- » There are no Translators who Want to Work for the State Agency for Refugees
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » The Sofia Marathon is Today, No Cars Allowed in the City Center
- » The 10 most Sinister Events that Happen on Friday 13th