1 Tonne Contraband Tobacco Nabbed in Bulgaria
Police in second-largest Bulgarian city Plovdiv have uncovered and seized a hoard of close to one tonne of contraband tobacco.
The tobacco was found stored in a large bag on premises of a 45-year-old male Plovdiv resident with a previous criminal record.
The man has been detained for 24 hours and investigations are under way.
In a separate incident in the nearby town of Hisarya, police retrieved smaller amounts ot smuggled tobacco and cigarettes.
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino
- » Dervish Drove a Van into a Group of Policemen in Tehran, Killing Three
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town