Bishop of Bulgaria's Varna to be Buried Thursday
Varna metropolitan bishop Kiril, who was found dead on the sea beach near Varna on July 9, is to be buried Thursday.
Thursday is a day of mourning in the Varna Municipality.
Kiril's body was discovered on a beach in the exurban area of Trakata near Varna on Tuesday.
He is believed to have died from hypothermia after diving in a very cold Black Sea current.
The funeral service at the Varna Cathedral "Assumption of Mary" is to be attended by senior clergy and Bulgarian Orthodox Church Patriarch Neofit.
- » One More Member of Motorhead Died
- » Singer Johnny Hallyday Dies Aged 74
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies