Morsi Adviser: 'Military Coup' Is Happening in Egypt
Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi adviser Essam Al-Haddad has described latest developments in Egypt as a "military coup."
"In the name of Egypt and for the sake of historical correctness, let us call what is happening in the country with its real name: a military coup," wrote Haddad on his Facebook page.
He added he realizes that what this might be one of the last messages he writes on his page, suggesting he might be arrested too.
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny Briefly Held Ahead of March Election
- » Johannes Hahn: EU to Back Starting Entry Talks With Albania, Republic of Macedonia
- » Grenade Thrown at U.S. Embassy in Montenegro
- » Erdogan Ordered the Infidelity to be Forbidden by Law
- » Macron is Planning Tougher Rules on Asylum in France
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel