Melanie Griffith Joins Hubby Banderas in Bulgaria
Academy Award-nominated actress Melanie Griffith has been caught by paparazzi as she landed at Sofia Airport late on Monday.
Griffith is paying a visit to Bulgaria to join her husband Spanish-born Hollywood megastar Antonio Banderas, who is shooting his latest movie Automata here.
This is the first time since eighteen years when the celebrity couple are partners in a movie.
It is still not known whether Griffith will make any media appearances.
Automata will be a sci-fi motion picture.
Gabe Ibanez will direct Banderas as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC Robotics Corporation, who is out to investigate robot manipulation. During the course of his investigation he will realize that mankind has degenerated and that, somehow, the Robots are now carriers of the values that once were at the core of humanity.
The cast includes other huge names such as Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, Danny Trejo, and Jessica Alba.
- » The Oscar-nominated Bulgarian: Our Government is Fake
- » UK's Top Hobbies
- » Watch the Documentary Movie For Dobri Dobrev - a Bulgarian Man Known For His Extreme Generosity
- » Berlin Film Festival Kicked Off Today
- » Today Begins The 68th International Film Festival in Berlin
- » The ABBA Show is Coming for the First Time in Bulgaria