Melanie Griffith Joins Hubby Banderas in Bulgaria
Academy Award-nominated actress Melanie Griffith has been caught by paparazzi as she landed at Sofia Airport late on Monday.
Griffith is paying a visit to Bulgaria to join her husband Spanish-born Hollywood megastar Antonio Banderas, who is shooting his latest movie Automata here.
This is the first time since eighteen years when the celebrity couple are partners in a movie.
It is still not known whether Griffith will make any media appearances.
Automata will be a sci-fi motion picture.
Gabe Ibanez will direct Banderas as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC Robotics Corporation, who is out to investigate robot manipulation. During the course of his investigation he will realize that mankind has degenerated and that, somehow, the Robots are now carriers of the values that once were at the core of humanity.
The cast includes other huge names such as Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, Danny Trejo, and Jessica Alba.
- » Harry Potter is the Most Read Book Among Teenagers in Bulgaria
- » Leonardo da Vinci Painting 'Salvator Mundi' to be Auctioned for USD 100M
- » Blade Runner 2049 Headed the American Box Office
- » The Nobel Prize for Literature goes to Kazuo Ishiguro
- » Urban Art Fair 2017 Will Take Place in Sofia in October
- » Sofia Independent Film Festival to Support Bulgarian Cinema