Melanie Griffith Joins Hubby Banderas in Bulgaria
Academy Award-nominated actress Melanie Griffith has been caught by paparazzi as she landed at Sofia Airport late on Monday.
Griffith is paying a visit to Bulgaria to join her husband Spanish-born Hollywood megastar Antonio Banderas, who is shooting his latest movie Automata here.
This is the first time since eighteen years when the celebrity couple are partners in a movie.
It is still not known whether Griffith will make any media appearances.
Automata will be a sci-fi motion picture.
Gabe Ibanez will direct Banderas as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC Robotics Corporation, who is out to investigate robot manipulation. During the course of his investigation he will realize that mankind has degenerated and that, somehow, the Robots are now carriers of the values that once were at the core of humanity.
The cast includes other huge names such as Lady Gaga, Sofia Vergara, Danny Trejo, and Jessica Alba.
- » "Mystery of the Bulgarian Voices " with a New Single (Video)
- » In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
- » Leonardo da Vinci's Salvator Mundi is Going to the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- » Martenitsa is now part of the Cultural Heritage of UNESCO
- » For the First Time Berlinale will Start with an Animated Film
- » Visit the Charming Street Library in the Bulgarian City of Varna