Liberal Party Official Commits Suicide in Sofia
Kancho Bokov, the district chairman of the liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms party in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, has been discovered dead.
The incident occurred in Bokov’s home in the residential district of Razsadnika in the early hours of Wednesday.
Bokov shot himself with his legally-owned gun, according to local media.
The Bulgarian National Radio has learned that the official was suffering from a grave illness.
- » Pernik Declares Day of Mourning For the Victims From the Car Crash Near Village of Mikre
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Andronia Popova - Roni from the Indie Band Nasekomix has Passed Away Aged 44
- » Music Legend Tom Petty Dies
- » Playboy Creator Hugh Hefner was Buried Next to Marilyn Monroe
- » Playboy Magazine Founder Hugh Hefner Dies Aged 91