Parallel Count: Bulgaria's GERB Has 3% Lead over Socialists
The Austrian company SORA, which is doing a parallel vote count in Bulgaria's May 12 early general election, has confirmed that four parties will certainly make their way to the country’s 42nd General Assembly.
The center-right GERB party has 30.57% of the vote, while the left-wing Bulgarian Socialist Party has 27.24%.
The liberal Movement for Rights and Freedoms comes third with 10.14%, followed by the ultranationalist Ataka (7.54%).
19.73 % of all election protocols are yet to be handled by the Austrian company.
- » GERB Runner Elected Mayor of Bulgaria's Varna by Slim Margin
- » Bulgaria's Varna Elects Mayor in Neck-and-Neck Run-Off
- » Bulgaria's 'Fake Vote Ballots' Final Count Is 480 000
- » 'Fake Ballots' in Bulgaria's Elections Grow to 0.4 M
- » Bulgaria's GERB Alerts EU about Vote Void Claim
- » Bulgarian Constitutional Court to Try Vote Void Case