New CEO Heads Kraft Foods Bulgaria
Ivaylo Naydenov has been appointed at the beginning of March as the new executive director of Kraft Foods Bulgaria.
He will replace Antoine Collette, who has been appointed chief executive of the Kraft Foods unit in Turkey.
Ivaylo Naydenov began his career at Kraft Foods in 2004 as a sales director. Four years later he became marketing director.
Before that he worked at Wrigley's, where he held various sales and management positions.
Ivaylo Naydenov has a Ph.D. in electrochemistry from the Higher Chemical Technological University.
- » Turkey Detains 91, Including Politicians, Journalists, Over Syria Comments
- » Heavy Snow Humbles the Global Elite at Davos Summit
- » Earthquake Shakes Alaska and Sends a Shudder of Alarm Along the Coast
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria