New CEO Heads Kraft Foods Bulgaria
Ivaylo Naydenov has been appointed at the beginning of March as the new executive director of Kraft Foods Bulgaria.
He will replace Antoine Collette, who has been appointed chief executive of the Kraft Foods unit in Turkey.
Ivaylo Naydenov began his career at Kraft Foods in 2004 as a sales director. Four years later he became marketing director.
Before that he worked at Wrigley's, where he held various sales and management positions.
Ivaylo Naydenov has a Ph.D. in electrochemistry from the Higher Chemical Technological University.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors