Bulgaria's GDP Grows by 0.5% in 2012 Q4 Y/Y
In the fourth quarter of 2012 Bulgaria's GDP at current prices amounts to BGN 21.085 B (EUR 10.78 B) and EUR 1 478 per person, according to Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute.
According to the seasonally adjusted figures, Bulgaria's GDP growth rate in the fourth quarter of 2012 was 0.5 % compared to the same quarter of the previous year and remains at the same level compared to the third quarter of 2012.
In 2012, Bulgaria's GDP at current prices amounts to BGN 77.583 B (EUR 39.667 B) or EUR 5 436 per person.
Bulgaria's GDP for 2012 in real terms increases by 0.8% compared to 2011.
The GVA generated by the national economy during the fourth quarter of 2012 amounts to BGN 18.356 B at current prices.
The share of agricultural sector in GVA of the national economy increases by 0.8 percentage points and reaches 4.3 % in the fourth quarter of 2012 compared to the same quarter of the previous year. The Industry increases its relative share in the GVA of the national economy with 0.6 percentage points and reaches 26.3 %. As compared with the fourth quarter of 2011 the service sector decreases its share in gross value added of the economy from 70.8 % to 69.4 %.
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
- » Bitcoin Slides 14% on Crackdown Fears, Hits 4-Week Low
- » Forbes: Bitcoin Is Headed Lower - For Now
- » Bulgaria to Push For ERM-2 Membership
- » Bulgaria with a Surplus of More Than EUR 2 billion For Q3 of 2017
- » South Korea Plans to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading