GALATASARAY FANS DENIED BULGARIAN VISAS
Sports | August 18, 2001, Saturday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
At least 400 fans of Galatasaray will not have a chance to cheer up their favorite team during the return game with Levski in Sofia, that will be played on Wednesday at the `Georgi Asparouhov` stadium. The reason is that the fans want to arrange their trip to Bulgaria not through `Travel Club`, the official agency of the Turkish team, but through other tourist companies. Two days ago the officers of the Bulgarian consulate in Istanbul all of a sudden set a really weird requirement - a visa will be issued against a ticket for the match provided by Galatasaray only. The team has 1,400 tickets supplied by Levski. Thus, Bulgaria shuts the door to all fans who bought a ticket on his own, told `Standart` yesterday Azmi Mutlu, owner of Turkish tourist agency `Polyana Travel`. Along with two other firms, `Decont Travel` and `Detour`, Azmi Mutlu was planning to bring to Bulgaria 400 fans of Galatasaray. The condition `visa-against-ticket` has come like a bolt from the blue.Sports » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Grigor Dimitrov Triumphed in the Final Season Tournament in London!
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Now 3rd in the World Ranking
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)